What We Believe…
- One God, eternally co-existing in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- One Lord, Jesus Christ, who without any subtraction of His Deity, took on sinless humanity, in order to die for our sins, was buried, and raised to life again.
- One authority for belief and behavior, the Bible, God’s complete and inerrant Word to man.
- The declaration of God in His Word that all persons are sinners by nature and by deed.
- Salvation, the eternally secure gift of God’s grace, including forgiveness of all sins and freedom from all condemnation, to every person who trusts in Jesus alone as his or her Savior.
- The community of believers in Jesus Christ, the universal church, whose task is the starting and care of local churches in all nations. The personal return of Jesus Christ to earth to reign for 1000 years, then to assign all unbelievers to hell and to create a new heaven and new earth, in which He and all believers will dwell eternally.
Copies of our constitution are available upon request.