The King Is Coming: Wake up!
Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. Revelation 1:3
- Christ graciously rebukes us when we become passive followers. 3:1, 2b
- Christ graciously reminds us to return to an obedient vibrant faith. 3:2a, 3a
- Christ graciously warns us that if we fail to respond to his rebuke, we will be unprepared for his imminent return. 3:3b
- Christ will graciously commend the faithful overcomer before the Father and the angels. 3:4-6
Main Idea: Christ graciously warns us to wake up and do the works that demonstrate a vibrant faith or we will be surprised by his imminent return and miss the reward of being celebrated as faithful overcomers in the coming kingdom before the Father.
- How active is your faith?
- What are you doing in the power of the Holy Spirit to show that you are a faithful overcomer?
- How prepared are you for the any moment return of the Lord?