Love Never Fails: Do Everything in Love
I Corinthians 16:1-24
“And now I will show you the most excellent way.”
“But the greatest of these is love.”
“Follow the way of love…”
Main Idea: As a Christ follower you are called to daily live out the way of sacrificial love for others in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Living the way of sacrificial love means…
- giving generously of our resources to the people of God and work of God. 16:1-4
- helping others to continue to grow in their faith. 16:5-9
- honoring those who are faithfully serving God. 16:10-12
- standing strong in the gospel we have believed. 16:13-14
- submitting to those who are faithfully serving God. 16:15-18
- maintaining fellowship with the faithful in anticipation of the soon return of the Lord. 16:19-24
Application: Are you living the way of sacrificial love?