Living Life as God’s Treasured Possession: Give God Your Best!
“They will be mine,” says the Lord Almighty, “in the day when I make up my treasured possession.” Malachi 3:17a
· Spiritual leaders who fail to lead the faithful to worship God Almighty in awe and reverence are held accountable by God. 1:6-2:3,8-9
· Spiritual leaders who lead the faithful to worship God Almighty in awe and reverence enjoy rich spiritual blessings. Malachi 2:4-7
Main Idea: As God’s treasured possession you receive rich spiritual blessings when you choose to worship God Almighty in awe and reverence giving Him your best.
- Are you choosing to give God your best in your worship of Him?
- Are you participating in heart felt worship of God?
- Do you need to confess the sin of not giving God your
best and ignoring His word?