Living Life as God’s Treasured Possession:
“They will be mine,” says the Lord Almighty, “in the day when I make up my treasured possession.” Malachi 3:17a
- God will ultimately judge the arrogant who disobey and disrespect Him. 3:13-15; 4:1,3, 6b.
- God will declare as His treasured possession those who humbly respond to Him. 3:16-18; 4:2-4
- The faithful humbly choose to encourage one another.
- The faithful humbly choose to obey the word of the Lord.
- The faithful humbly choose to serve God.
- God will graciously send His messenger to offer salvation to the wicked at the end of the age. 4:5-6
- Note: John the Baptist, in the spirit of Elijah, prepared the way for the messiah at the first advent.
- One like Elijah will come before the second advent to offer a rescue to the wicked.
Do others see your love for God by your obedience to His word?
Who in your life needs to be rescued by the gospel before the return of the Lord?
Are you living life as God’s treasured possession?