Living By Faith: The Blessings of Being Justified
- When you are justified by faith in Christ you enjoy the following blessings: 5:1-5
- Peace with God. 5:1
- Access to God’s abundant amazing grace. 5:2a
- Joy in tribulation because of your sure hope in the glory of God. 5:2b-4
- God’s overflowing love through the indwelling work of the Holy Spirit. 5:5
- These blessings of God are a result of Christ’s loving, sacrificial death for all who have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. 5:6-8
- You can experience the blessing of reconciliation with God because Christ satisfied the wrath of God against your personal sin by his cross work. 5:9-11
- Christ’s cross work makes it possible for us to be delivered from the wrath of God. 5:9
- Christ’s cross work makes it possible for us to have victory in our Christian life experience. 5:10
- Christ’s cross work makes it possible us to rejoice in what he has accomplished for us. 5:11
- How have you responded to the cross work of Christ for your personal sin?
- Are you rejoicing in the Lord because of his sacrifice for you?
- Are you living a life of spiritual victory?