Living by Faith: Our Confident Hope
Main idea: When you choose to personally follow the leading of the indwelling Holy Spirit you are led into a better hope and better prayer life.
- You can thrive in your sufferings in this life if you have a confident hope in God’s glorious plans for you and His creation. 8:18-25
- His plans are to glorify his children.
- His plans are to liberate creation from the corruption of sin.
- You can thrive in your sufferings in this life if you have a confident hope that the Holy Spirit aligns your prayers with the will of the Father. 8:26-27
- The Holy Spirit helps you in your struggles.
- The Holy Spirit makes your prayers effective.
- The Holy Spirit prays for you.
- Are you thriving in you walk with Christ?
- Are you being led by the Holy Spirit?
- What do you believe about the future God has planned for you?
- How is your prayer life?