Living by Faith: Glorifying God
The righteous will live by faith. Romans 1:17b
Reminder: Because of God’s mercy and grace, you can choose to dedicate your body to the Lord, which will result in your spiritual transformation, leading you to know and do the will of God. Romans 12:1-2
- You glorify God when you live selflessly in your
relationships with one another in the body of Christ.
- You do this by choosing to spiritually strengthen one another. 15:1-3
- You do this by choosing to live in unity with one another. 15:5-6
- You do this by choosing to humbly accept one another. 15:7
- You glorify God when you enthusiastically worship Him.
- You glorify God when you abound in hope. 15:4, 12-13
- Have you dedicated your life to glorifying God in your words and actions?
- Are you choosing to bless those closest to you by serving them?
- Who does God want you to serve today or this week?
- Are you hopeful or hopeless?