“Let the Reader Understand”
“And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations,
and then the end will come.”
Main Point: Though the world may be spinning out of control, going from bad to worse, but the Lord has a good future for us all.
- Do not be deceived, the world may change rapidly, but Jesus is true to his word. Vs 1-8, 35, Hebrews 13:8
- Allow spiritual adversity to drive you closer to the truth. Vs 9-14
- Jesus compassionately understands the struggles we will face in the future. Vs 15-25
- There will be no mystery or confusion about the return of Christ. Vs 26-28
Questions for reflection:
- Ø Do I allow myself to be persuaded or to despair?
- Ø How do I respond to spiritual adversity or being derided for my faith?
- Ø Is there any situation through which I do not believe God can enable safe passage?
- Ø Am I eagerly awaiting His return?