The King is Coming: King of kings and Lord of lords
Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book. Revelation 22:7
Main Idea: When you know that your warrior king will ultimately destroy the world system and defeat the forces of evil and redeem his people it motivates you to worship Him joyfully, to live righteously for Him and to have hope in Him.
- You are motivated to worship Christ joyfully when you know that He will destroy the world system that is working against Him and his faithful followers. 19:1-6
- You are motivated to live righteously for Christ when you know that you will enjoy promised fellowship with him at the marriage supper of the lamb. 19:7-10
- You are motivated to have hope in the Lord when you know He will be victorious over the forces of evil. 19:11-21
- Christ, our warrior king, is always Faithful and True.
- Christ, our warrior king, always judges justly.
- Christ, our warrior king, will rule the nations powerfully.
- Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords.
- Are you hopeful?
- Are you living righteously?
- Are you choosing to worship Him?
- How does your view of Christ impact the way you live today?
- Are you living a righteous and holy life knowing you could see the Lord today?