Joyfully Living Out Our Salvation
“for it is God who works in you to will and to act
according to his purpose”
Main Idea: God’s saving work within us is shown to others in our attitude and actions.
- What God has done in us should come out in our lives. 2:12-13
- God has worked in us for our salvation.
- God is at work in and through us today.
- Though we ourselves may be powerless, the Almighty is with those who put their trust in him.
- Believers are reflections of God’s goodness and grace to those around us. 2:14-15
- Our attitudes show evidence of God’s grace in our lives.
- We must deal with our sin appropriately.
- As we work out our salvation, we offer God’s gift to others. 2:16-18
- Lift up your eyes and see who is in need of new life in Christ.
- Keep heaven in perspective when contemplating earthly relationships.
- Would others know I am a believer from how I live and conduct myself?
- How have I reflected God’s goodness this week?
- Is there sin I need to properly deal with in my life or relationships?
- With whom is God prompting me to share his grace?