Be Strong in the Lord:
Your Position and Your Practice
Ephesians Chapters 1-6
Overview of Ephesians:
Knowing your position in Christ is the foundation for living a life strong in the Lord. Ephesians 1:1-3:21
- Praise God for your spiritual blessings. 1:1-14
- Pray for wisdom and revelation to know Christ better. 1:15-23
- Praise God for your new life in Christ. 2:1-10
- Praise God for unity that was accomplished by Christ. 2:11-22
- Praise God for His messenger who revealed the mystery of Christ. 3:1-13
- Pray for understanding to know the profound love God has for you. 3:14-21
Knowing your position in Christ motivates you to live a life strong in the Lord. 4:1-6:24
- As a Christ follower walk in unity. 4:1-16
- As a Christ follower walk in holiness. 4:17-32
- As a Christ follower walk in love. 5:1-6
- As a Christ follower walk in light. 5:7-14
- As a Christ follower walk in wisdom. 5:15-6:9
- As a Christ follower stand strong in the spiritual battle. 6:10-24
- The book of Ephesians was written by Paul who had
been called by God to be a messenger to the church.
- The book of Ephesians was written to those who were set apart as faithful followers of Christ. Vs. 1:1b
- Paul reminded the faithful that God was the source of their grace and peace. Vs. 2
- Are you choosing to be a faithful follower of Christ?
- Are you experiencing the peace of God?
- Are you struggling to stand strong in the Lord in a particular area of your life?
Memorize Ephesians 6:10-18