The King is Coming: Be Faithful
Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near. Revelation 1:3
You can be faithful in the face of opposition because of your personal relationship with the resurrected Christ.
You can be faithful in the face of opposition because Christ promises you eternal reward for your efforts. 2:10b
You can be faithful in the face of opposition because Christ promises that your relationship with Him is irrevocable. 2:11
Main Idea: You can be faithful in the face of opposition when you know that your relationship with Christ is secure and your efforts in this life will be rewarded in eternity.
- What doubts are you facing about your relationship with the Lord?
- How are you demonstrating faithfulness to the Lord? What does it look like?
- What motivates you to live for the Lord?
- Are you living for the Lord or for yourself?
- How are you handling opposition to your faith?