All In On Worship
Context: The blessing of a rebuilt Jerusalem moved the faithful to courageously live in Jerusalem. The blessing of revival in the nation moved the faithful to give authentic and celebratory public praise to God for His goodness to them in restoring the spiritual center of Israel. Nehemiah 11:1-12:47
- When you see the goodness of God you are motivated to worship Him joyfully. 12:27-47
v Joyful public worship of God for His goodness requires spiritually qualified leaders. 12:24, 40-42
v Joyful public worship of God for His goodness requires a prepared heart. 12:30
v Joyful public worship of God for His goodness includes songs of praise and sacrificial giving. 12:24, 27, 31-47
- Has the joy of the Lord moved you to worship him? Why or why not?
- How prepared are you to worship God?
- Are you joyfully following the lead of spiritually qualified leaders in your public worship of God?
- How has God been good to you this week?