A Privileged Position
“It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” Galatians 5:1
- v You have the privilege of being in a spiritual family relationship because of your faith in Christ. 3:26-27
- v You have the privilege of having a position of equality in Christ. 3:28
- v You have the privilege of a spiritual inheritance because you are Abraham’s spiritual seed. 3:29-4:7
- v You have the privilege of intimacy with God as a result of the presence of the Holy Spirit in you. Gal. 4:6, Mark 14:35-36, Romans 8:12-17
- How would you describe your relationship with God?
- Are you relying on the power of the Holy Spirit to live the Christian life?
- What are you doing to pursue your relationship with God?
Memorize: I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20