A New and Living Way
“Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”
Main Point: Through Christ’s sacrifice we are completely cleansed, invited to be close with God and drawn together.
* Christ’s sacrifice is sufficient for all people and all time. (10:1-18)
* Through Christ’s sacrifice we are allowed into a close relationship with the Lord. (10:19-22)
* Because of Christ’s sacrifice we are exhorted to: (10:23-25)
Hold onto the hope of the Gospel.
- Spur one another on to love and good deeds.
- Come together faithfully.
- Encourage one another.
Questions for personal reflection:
* How often do you initiate and engage with the Lord?
* Do you need to rid yourself of a burden of conscience?
* Is there any part of your life that you want to keep God out of?
* How can you encourage a brother or sister in Christ today?