Children’s Ministry COVID Directions;
The class breakdown will be Infants, ages 2 – 6, 1st grade – 3rd grade, and 4th and 5 grade.
To provide a healthy environment for our children to return to their classrooms we have a few changes on our Sunday mornings. We appreciate your help on this.
Here is what we need the parents to do:
- Check your child’s temperature before you arrive at church.
- Keep your child home if they are sick.
- Drop off and pick up your children from their classrooms.
- Fill out a quick questionnaire about your child’s current physical condition.
Here are some changes for the classes:
- Each classroom will provide each child with their own supplies. NO SHARING!
- Each child will receive a pre-packaged snack and water from a food retailer. NO SWAPPING!
- All teachers will be required to wear a mask if they will be in close contact with a child in their classroom.
- All doors will be left open for airflow in the classrooms.
- Toys will be placed in a dirty basket after a child plays with it. NO SHARING! J
- All work surfaces will be sanitized at the end of the teaching time.
Thanks for your continued support. These temporary practices are not perfect, but will go a long way in helping to reduce the spread of viruses. We are stronger together and made stronger through this time.