Adult Bible Fellowships (ABFs) meet on Sunday morning from 10:45-Noon each Sunday. ABFs includes a time of fellowship, a time of prayer and a time of study. ABFs are designed to draw us closer to God and closer to one another. They help us love one another well, encourage one another, and pray for one another.
Why join an Adult Bible Fellowship?
At least seven good things will happen when you participate in an Adult Bible Fellowship.
- You will have meaningful discussion about how to apply the message.
- You will get to know people in a deeper and more personal way.
- You will have the opportunity to pray for one another.
- You will have the opportunity to fellowship together.
- You will be encouraged by others.
- You will meet new people.
- You will feel more connected to this church family.
The elders believe an Adult Bible Fellowship is for everyone in this body. It is a place of growth, caring, fellowship and connection. We presently have four ABF’s including a College and Career ABF. They meet every Sunday at 10:45 and end at noon. We encourage you to attend one today.
Are you interested in joining an Adult Bible Fellowship (ABF)?
If so, please fill out the form below.